Sunday, December 22, 2013

SCARED

Who would have ever thought
Those words would flow from my mouth
I am the brave, the bold,
I am Ty
Yet I feel the opposite of who I am
Supposed to be
Cowardly, humble, and yes
Scared!
Scared to move ahead
Scared to stand still
Scared of the unknown future
Scared to love again, yet it is one of
The things that helps me to look to the
light of hope
Scared of betrayal, Scared of loneliness
Scared of despair, Scared of memories
Yet they are the only tangible things
That I have to hold onto
Scared to even think of a life without you
Sometimes that scared feeling has left me
with a sense of feeling SCARRED

12/26/01

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your courage and honesty in sharing your innermost feelings. The facts are God' got it (All that concerns you).sometimes we just have to do it afraid. Hugs love. Auntie Nel

    ReplyDelete